Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hi all!!!

Hi everyone! just a quick quick run through.  I have just gotten home from the day job and am rather tired. I have a couple of chores I am going to do that are smaller but necessary and then I am going to settle in my bed with a cup of tea and my little Coco and grab a nights sleep I hope!  I have almost a full page of to do stuff for tomorrow through Sunday when I go to work and I am praying I can get about half of it done at least.  Sad part is my list does NOT include things like sleeping eating and showering. LOL. I love you all and am so so happy to have you all reading my blog and sticking by me. I am checking in once a day to try and keep up on things so if you message me and you dont hear back right away give me a day or so and I PROMISE I will get back to you.

Saturday is a clay day for me and that means I am going to be orking with clay to make a Bomb Omb for a friend for christmas. I have never done one before and have not really worked with clay in a LONG time so fingers crossed it goes ok. Love you guys!

Love Light and Stitches!!!
Marie B

No comments:

Post a Comment