Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Update on everything!

Hi everyone! I am so so so busy I feel like I am going in circles. besides last night the last 3 nights i averaged like 3 hours of sleep so not even coffee was keeping me awake anymore! As of this point I have half a wall in the living room and my bedroom to insulate and the ceilings. I have 3 ornaments to stitch up (one is almost half done), what seems like 40 lbs of candy to make, I have 5-6 packages to mail out, all in the country thank goodness and one more clay figure to make then I have to bake everything paint it and seal it, I have to get shipping boxes and gift boxes and get my father his bought gifts, I have a but load of dog treats to make and IDK what all else. I am easily 3 weeks behind and running out of time fast. I ALWAYS have my christmas stuff done by this time of year except maybe 1 or 2 gifts so being this far set back is just driving me insane.

Last night I had a BIG French Latte and fell asleep before 11 pm and withing minutes of drinking it and was up by 6am this morning. I am already up and going and doing, Thank god my dad helped out finally by taking out the trash and doing the dishes while I was at work yesterday. 

I am really enjoying making these little clay sculptures and am considering doing them in the future as mini ornaments for the business, we will see how that shapes up. The ones I am working on right now are Mario Bros. characters and their turning out pretty good. I will try and get a pic up before I paint them and then another after I paint them as well as the BIG Bomb Omb I  made for a friend for Christmas.

Love you all!!!

Love Light and Stitches!
Marie B


No comments:

Post a Comment