Thursday, December 6, 2012

I am SO sorry everyone!!!

Hi everyone! I am SO SO sorry, everything has been absolute chaos here. I had my day job have some major changes take place that changed my schedule and it was a last minute type of thing, I came down sick for awhile too. I have been working on this house and I am STILL not done 6 months later. I am still working on insulation and trying to get that done before the really cold weather sets in. I lost 2 of my birds which was extremely hard for me. I am also dealing with a father who has been very very cranky and in a good deal of pain lately, to the point of not being able to move sometimes.  I also have a 5 yr old that has his difficulties with SPD.  I am working my butt off trying to get my Christmas gifts done as well. I have also been trying to retrain my dogs who seem to have forgotten all their manners after we moved. That is SO vexing I cannot tell you.

I have right now a HUGE plastic drawer thing of yarn to get made into hats and booties for you guys and another huge thing to get made into dishcloths for you. Sitting next to me is a VERY large tote almost completely full of fabric waiting to be cut to be made into things and that isnt even close to being done and its not counting all the stuff still in storage yet! 

At this time I am finishing up all my Christmas gifts as fast as I can, I still have 3 packages to mail out yet, THANK GOD their not going overseas or I would be so screwed.  I am getting things organized for a good start on 2013 so things can get done and listed. I am not even doing the photography of my items at this time as I just dont have the time or energy to do it. My dear friend Matt DeLuca at DeLuca Photography and Videography is helping me out a LOT with that.  I am going to be reworking the store and giving it a fresh new look. I am trying to figure out how to do a video blog thing on Youtube for you guys as my laptop isnt cooperating atm.

So what is coming up in 2013? here is the LIST of things I am working on/ toward/ trying to finish up:

New Products: Baby Blankets/quilts and afghans, doggy Bandanas (doganas), dog squeeker toys, Cat toys, wine glass charms, new baby hats and booties, new heatable pillow covers, new hot pads, maybe some clay sculptures depending on how they turn out and I know there is more I just cant think of it right now. LOL

EXPANSION!!!! Yes I am going to be expanding!!! I am going to slowly branch out onto Etsy and I will be keeping my Artfire store so you can find me in both place.  The structure for listing is a bit different so its going to take time to get everything put up there but I will do my best for you guys. I also am going to try to do some shows and meet some of you in person!

Finishing this HOUSE!!! Hopefully in 2013 we will be done with ALL the insulation and will have the drywall up and finished and my dad and I can look into replacing some windows and getting gutters put on.  and maybe some nice lovely hardwood floors with area rugs of course, much easier to clean up the dog hair then carpet. LOL Oh and of course repair the cedar shake siding and getting the front screen door put on.

Personally: take a vacation at some point. I havent had one in over 6 years and think I am over due. I have 5 needle work project I am going to be doing just for me for fun. One of them I am hoping to enter into the stark county fair.  I am working on a book, i have started it but will not be making anymore headway on it till my christmas stuff is done :(  I am going to be continuing to try and lose a bit of weight, and just expanding and growing me as a person.

To play catch up I am staying off facebook/meetme/ social sites period for the rest of this week, I will however check in once a day. I have been getting so stressed my health is starting to be effected. I am not sleeping right when I can sleep, I  get the feeling of a lump in my throat caused by acid reflux which is caused by stress.  I am also not eating right. I have become a bit cranky. I am not able to talk to the people I want to and havent been able to since like thanksgiving if not longer. SO I am just going to make a major push and try and catch up and destress before the holiday. thanks guys love you all!

Love Light and Stitches!
Marie B

No comments:

Post a Comment