Friday, December 7, 2012

Hi Everyone!

Hey Everyone! Glad to see you again. LOL Well I got SO much done today I am totally unsure of how I did it!  I got half of one wall scrubbed with bleach water and insulated, got ALL the clean stuff put away, got the stuff in my room sorted a bit and moved around so I could get back into my dressers. I got my bathroom cleaned and did the dishes and then went and washed and dried 5 baskets of laundry in about 2 hours AND I even rounded up about 2 BIG bags of trash. I even managed to get my huge pile of paperwork filled out and ready to be sent back! I am tired! LOL

For those of you who may have just started reading or who are just now catching up with me let me tell you what happened to lead to the current state of crazy. LOL Back in June my dad lost our house in foreclosure. We had to move and the new place needed to be gutted to the studs. There was no insulation and a HUGE mess to clean up. Fast Forward to December. During the move all the boxes basically got loaded into what is supposed to be my bedroom. Well in the course of everything dad developed some really bad nerve pain which makes some days almost impossible for him to move leaving me to do all the work on the house. On one of his "good" days dad decided to pile even more things in "my" room which completely blocked my access to my dressers. SO since my bed post had split when me moved I am without a bed and was now without dressers to put my clothes in. I had enough and today I worked and got part of the one wall in my room insulated and the boxes mostly gone through and a LOT of the stuff tossed and now have free access to my dressers so I am no longer living out of clothes baskets!

I still have a LOT of stuff to do and tomorrow is a trip to the bank and store for christmas shopping then home for clay working for a christmas gift. IF I have extra clay then I will be making some mini statues/ornament things for my shop in the future tho I doubt I will. I am off to do some assembly work on an ornament and stitching on another one. I wish you all the best and I love you all!

Love Light and Stitches!!!
MarieB

No comments:

Post a Comment