Tuesday, December 11, 2012

HI!!

HI!!! Well so far so good! Had a snafu on Etsy that gave me a kink but I was able to sort it out pretty quickly and BOY am I glad!!! It was for some vintage beads for one of the ornaments I am making for christmas gifts. I was able to find something similar but it did cost me just a bit more. :( I got my clay sculpting done check it out! I made a super sized Bomb Omb then a mini Bomb Omb, Mini 1 up, Mini Goomb, Mini Mario and Mini Luigi!   The mini's are going to be ornaments and are now baking once they are done and cooled off they will get paint and sealer and be ready to go. I am totally blaming my current clay sculpting obsession on Ash Evans and her work. LOL.

 I have 25% of the third to last ornament done and will make it to 50% tonight maybe over. I am also going to be sewing up the one I just finished stitching tonight so it can be turned and rhinestones applied. I have at least 2 batches of Dog treats to make and 10-15 lbs of Peppermint Bark and a couple batchs of Potato Candy as well and then the only things left are the 2 ornaments, batteries for my sons Furby and getting something for my dad which I am thinking this year its going to be flannel/fleece pants, Alpine Apple Cider Drink Mix and underwear...he needs the clothes and loves the Apple Cider mix so it works.

I am SLOWLY getting there guys! I am hoping within the next week most everything will be done and I can be more social. I love you all and miss you!

Love Light ans Stitchs!!!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment